Monday, November 22, 2010

Codename: Kids Next Door



Toiletnator was the very first character that i designed for KND. This is the upgraded Terma-Toiletnator for an episode called Operation: F.L.U.S.H.
Potty Mouth, a.k.a., my other favorite KND toilet-themed villain.

Yeah, that's a pair of talking undies. This guy presented quite a challenge. I ended up using the folds in the cloth to give the look of a squinting mug, kind of like you'd see in a Dick Tracy comic. This is one of the funniest episodes of KND! (Operation: B.R.I.E.F.)


 



It's the Teen Tornadoooooooooo!



This is Wintergreen, one of the members of Elfa Force. It's an obvious homage to Wolverine. If you're wondering why the first sketch is yellow, it's because we used to actually use post it notes to tighten up roughs. That's back in the day when folks still used pencils. I always preferred using red pencil. I think that stuck with me after doing all those in-between tests for Disney.


ATOMIC WEDGIE!!!!!


Did someone say "endoplasmic reticulum"?!
GULP!!!
Here's a mustache montage (great name for a rock band, by the way!)




The feral boy from Road Warrior was my inspiration for this one.



"I make you laugh? What am I, like a clown to you?"
Amerigo Vespinachio








No comments:

Post a Comment